2007년 11월 17일 토요일

"Interactive Experience in Public Context: Tango Tangle."&"Constraints and Creativity in the Digital Arts."

"Interactive Experience in Public Context: Tango Tangle."&"Constraints and Creativity in the Digital Arts."

When I was made first interactive art works at 2003 (karaoke project), it was really fun and new experience for me, and for audience (in my guess…). But my professor said to me, “why should the audience something to do in front of art works? Should Art works request to audience something to do? And it is really base condition to communicate with audience?” After that I thought about meaning of ‘Interaction’ in the artworks, and I had a conclusion, if I want to mention “interactive element” in art works, I should consider first the function of art for peoples, it means what should be experience of art for peoples, and what can emphasis ‘interactive element’ for function of art, not inverse.

댓글 없음: